It is possible to perform 3D ultrasound in Clinic Elite!
There is a new 3D/4D ultrasound device Voluson E6 in Clinic Elite.
3D ultrasound test is best to be done between 23-27 weeks , because the results of the images towards the end of the pregnancy depend greatly on the position of the baby, placental site and the amount of the amniotic fluid.
In order to get a good picture, it is advised to drink approximately 1,8 liters of water per day for one to two weeks prior to the appointment.
3D/4D ultrasound includes:
- visualization of the foetal facial features
- measuring the foetus, confirming foetal position
- visualization of the foetal cardiac activity and measuring the heart rate
- sex determination
- visualization of the limbs
- determination of placental site
- measuring the volume of the amniotic fluid
- visualization of the foetal spine
- Doppler of the umbilical cord
NB! The quality of the results depends largely on the position of the fetus.
Some examples of 3D/4D ultrasound test results in Elite Clinic:
We would like to offer you and your family a pleasant time with your unborn baby via 3D/4D ultrasound.
The whole ultrasound will be saved on a DVD with Elite Clinic’s logo on it.
The pictures will be sent to you via e-mail.
It is also possible to record the whole ultrasound on your own memory device.
Dr Deniss Sõritsa performs 3D/4D ultrasound to every person interested in it (including the patients from the other clinics) with a price of 100 EUR.
Dr Andrei Sõritsa performs 3D/4D ultrasound and foetal anatomy to every person interested in it (including the patients from the other clinics) with a price of 130 EUR .